Liquid Melatonin 3MG (2 oz)
What people are saying about Melatonin...
I've had some issues with insomnia over the last few months. Commercial medicinal options often left me feeling groggy in the morning. I wanted to go with something more natural. The Melatonin product is easy to use, and eases you into a restful sleep. When I wake up in the morning I feel refreshed rather than groggy. This is the second bottle I have ordered - the first was for me and the second I am giving to a friend!
I had been using Melatonin in tablet form and this brand in liquid form is so much more effective! Falling asleep was rarely an issue for me - staying asleep was the problem. Now I sleep a couple of hours longer before waking up and it's much easier to go back to sleep. I had to cut back on the recommended dose because of the lingering effects into the morning. I was feeling very mellow when I really needed to be more energetic. I am getting more rest at night and, as a result, am more productive during the day. I highly recommend this product!
I needed something to help my 3yo sleep because it was becoming a huge struggle every night. I did a lot of research because I didn't want to give her a supplement that had a lot of BS in it. This seemed to have the least amount of ingredients and none of the artificial sugars, which was a huge plus. I started with just 3 drops mixed with a little water, and let me tell you, she was asleep within 20 min. WOO HOO! I try not to give it to her everyday, only on the nights where she is really wound up. It works great!
This product works quite well for me, and the liquid form of Melatonin is quick and easy to use. The "Supplement Facts" on the label indicate that the "serving size" is 30 drops, which would be a tedious task to count out accurately at bedtime. But an email inquiry to the company, Benevolent Nourishment, brought a quick response from the Customer Service Manager with the following advice: "Recommended Dosage: 30 drops equals asdf asdfpproximately to two (2) half full droppers directly into mouth 1/2 hour before sleep. I would not suggest brushing your teeth right after you have taken Melatonin." Following that advice, I find that it takes me only a few seconds to measure and ingest the correct dose, and I am now getting a good night's sleep thanks to the Melatonin liquid whenever I feel the need..
I have been taking just 10 drops (1 mg) for 2.5 weeks now, and it really regulated my sleep and reduced overall anxiety. I'm a chronic insomniac and my recent hyperthyriod condition made my insomnia even worse. I've tried many prescription and over the counter sleep aids and they were pretty much useless. I also tried melatonin in a pill form and it did nothing for me, probably because I have digestive issues. Liquid form seems to be super effective and you can feel the effects (sleepiness and relaxation) within 30 min.
- Value for money - Benevolent melatonin is crafted in a liquid form so you can take any dose you prefer. You can take it in 1mg which will last for 177 days or 3mg per night which will last for 59 days. Both ways work like a charm that helps the body’s sleep hormone facilitate and promote consistent, quality sleep. Feel rested every time you wake up without compromising your pocket!
- Most commonly used - Sleep aid to support circadian rhythm and sleep/wake cycles. It can benefit those who experience sleep disturbances such as trouble falling asleep,
- Cradle of wellness - Our melatonin liquid drop is keto-friendly with only less than 1 gram of carbohydrates per 1ml. It delivers fast-acting relief to sleeplessness and helps the mind and body relax while staying on track with your fitness plans.
- Good relaxing sleep - Easy to take raspberry & vanilla flavored sublingual supplement is the best way to regulate the amount you take to make you fall asleep fast every night.
- Made in USA- Organic certified facility. It's also a GMP and kosher-certified facility. Under strict quality standards and procedures. All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. No genetically modified organisms in our supplements (GMOs).
- Melatonin - 3 mg per Serving.
- Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water- vegetable glycerin and deionized water, instead of alcohol, are used in order to facilitate quick absorption of all the beneficial qualities of the herbs used. Suitable for all ages, including children. Deionized water guarantees the cleanest, most potent tincture available. *
- Natural Raspberry and Vanilla Flavors.
Our liquid herbal drops are potent and effective.*
- All-natural ingredients mean no artificial fillers
- No Genetically Modified organisms (Non-GMO)
- No Chemicals, No Parabens, No SLS, No Fillers, No Animal Testing!
- Liquid Formulation for quick absorption
- Perfect for men, women, and everyone else!
- Manufactured in FDA registered organic, GMP and Kosher certified facility
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Benevolent Nourishment is a fast growing herbal, vitamin, and mineral supplement company. We've been recognized by customers as the best because we offer outstanding customer service and the highest quality products on the market. Shop with us today and see the difference!
Here are Two reasons why you should buy from us:
1) Customer-Centered Shopping Experience
- Unmatched customer service
- Professional and courteous customer support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Secure ordering
- 100% Satisfaction Money Back guarantee
2) Highest Quality Products with Uncomparable Integrity
- Ingredients come from small farmers and wild harvesters who share our commitment to sustainable and ethical practices
- Formulas based on in depth analytical research
- Herbs are harvested and processed specifically to the medicinal requirements of each herb
- Manufacturing site is an FDA registered drug site
- Every raw material and finished product undergoes rigorous testing
- Always Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, & Kosher
Benevolent Nourishment's sole purpose is simple: To provide ethically sourced, quality, and affordable products to a complicated world. We strive to become our customer's one-stop-shop for health products by never compromising on our ingredients and offering superior customer service.
Our herbs are either organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. We do not use threatened botanicals such as Echinacea, Goldenseal, or Ginseng from the wild. Instead, we support local certified organic growers for these and other similarly endangered crops. The select group of wild harvesters for our products understand the value in ethical wild harvesting and preserving the environment. A purchase from us supports farmers and wild harvesters dedicated to a sustainable future!
The herbs are harvested and processed at the peak of their potency to maximize effectiveness. Our herbs are never fumigated or irradiated. A 9-step water filtration and purification system is used to create super solvent water for extraction. Extracts use cold percolation, long-term macerations, hot water decoctions, emulsions, reductions, and other hydro-alcoholic processes to product potent, full spectrum extracts. We insure a clean and safe product, and deliver the finest liquid extracts available- all with remarkable customer service!
- Standard Shipping $5.95 and FREE Standard Shipping on Orders over $25!
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping for $10.00 and 1 Day Priority Shipping for $25.00
- Products will arrive within 7 to 10 business days.
- Most USA based orders are shipped within 24-48 hours from ordering.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return inquiries.